Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fresh.

Izzy here!

Some of you may remember me as backtorealitea on either blogger or Youtube. After much debate, I found that it was time for a fresh start. I realized that it was very difficult to integrate my Youtube channel into my busy schedule, especially with the school year. Filming and editing just consumed too much of my time. For the blog, I focused heavily on music and less on style and beauty. After receiving an editorial internship for the music website Other Sounds, I had found a new outlet for all things music related. So here we have nguyentage (pronounced as win-tage / wɪn-tɪdʒ). Nguyentage will tie style, beauty and quirkiness together.

To get things going, here's a playlist of songs dedicated to things fresh and new.

I can't wait to see what's in store!

x Iz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article!
Leave your link and I'll be sure to check out your blog.
Cheers! xx